The Nuvo Group is seeking a results-oriented Sales Professional to drive strategic relationships with companies and personnel in the financial services, healthcare and print sector. The ideal candidate must have extensive experience working in the financial services industry, with a specialized focus on Virtual Data Rooms (VDR). The candidate is a self-starter who can leverage existing relationships and spearhead new ones, finding new revenue streams and building a robust client-base.
- Responsible for sales and business development on a national / regional scale
- Coordinate with company executives in order to establish, meet, and exceed sales benchmarks
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in any industry market
- Tracking and monitoring sales and ROI
- Provide sales, services and distribution of Nuvo’s products
- Report to The Director of Sales
- Works with production team and management to ensure smooth client process
- Travel and represent the company at various events
Skills & Competencies
- Extensive knowledge of the financial industry, with a specialized focus in Virtual Data Rooms
- Self-Motivated Individual with the desire to work in a fast paced environment, where your actions significantly impact the overall growth of the company and your own success
- Problem Solving, Decision Making, Listening and Creative Thinking Capabilities
- Innate desire to set concrete goals and achieve them
- Demonstrated ability to lead and spearhead sales initiatives
- Highly developed negotiation skills
- Must have excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication are mandatory.
- Demonstrated successful selling abilities, including cold calling, as well as strong products and services knowledge as it relates to the printing industry.
- Strong work / time management skills
- 3 - 5 years outside B2B sales experience preferred acquiring accounts in a print, or related industry, is a plus but not necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license.