Greater New York City Area • Full-Time
The Nuvo Group is seeking a results-oriented Sales Professional to drive strategic relationships with companies
and personnel in the financial services sector. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working
in the financial services industry, with a specialized focus on financial printing and regulatory filing.
The candidate is a self-starter who can leverage existing relationships and spearhead new ones, finding new
revenue streams and building a robust client-base.
- Responsible for sales and business development on a national / regional scale
- Coordinate with company executives in order to establish, meet, and exceed sales benchmarks
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in the financial services industry
- Tracking and monitoring sales and ROI
- Provide sales, services and distribution of Nuvo’s products
- Report to The Director of Sales
- Works with production team and management to ensure smooth client process
- Travel and represent the company at various events
Skills & Competencies
- Extensive knowledge of the financial industry, with a specialized focus in financial printing and regulatory filing
- Self-Motivated Individual with the desire to work in a fast paced environment, where your
actions significantly impact the overall growth of the company and your own success
- Problem Solving, Decision Making, Listening and Creative Thinking Capabilities
- Innate desire to set concrete goals and achieve them
- Demonstrated ability to lead and spearhead sales initiatives
- Highly developed negotiation skills
- Must have excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication are mandatory.
- Demonstrated successful selling abilities, including cold calling, as well as strong products
and services knowledge as it relates to the printing industry.
- Strong work / time management skills
- 3 -5 years outside B2B sales experience preferred acquiring accounts in a print, or related industry, is a plus but not necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license.