The Nuvo Group is a full-service financial printing firm specializing in SEC compliance services focused on IPO, EDGAR, iXBRL, Typesetting, Print, and Distribution services for some of the world’s largest financial institutions.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers, specifically, the companies that are filing with the SEC.
- Be able to explain different platforms for filing form S-1s, 10-Ks/10-Qs/8-Ks etc. in EDGAR, iXBRL, typesetting and mutual funds.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends and continuously improve through feedback.
Skills & Competencies
- Extensive knowledge of the financial industry, with a specialized focus in financial printing and regulatory filing (e.g. ability to explain different platforms for filing form S-1s, 10-Ks/10-Qs/8-Ks etc. in EDGAR, iXBRL, typesetting and mutual funds)
- Demonstrated successful selling abilities — including cold calling, as well as strong products & services knowledge as it relates to our primary demographic.
- Highly-developed negotiation skills
- Self-Motivated Individual with the desire to work in a fast-paced environment, where your actions significantly impact the overall growth of the company and your own success
- Demonstrated ability to lead and spearhead sales initiatives
- Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication are mandatory.
- 3 -5 years outside B2B sales experience preferred acquiring accounts in a print, or related industry, is a plus but not necessary
Compensation depending on experience: Base plus Commission or Commission Only
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract